2gether The Series [2020]

April 17, 2020


Cast:

Metawin Opas-iamkajorn (Win) as Tine

Vachirawit Chiva-aree (Bright) as Sarawat



The first ever BL (Boys Love) Series I've watched was "2 Moons 2 The Series" in 2019 but I don't have the luxury of time to complete the series, so I stopped.


When the Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte announced that Metro Manila will be under Enhanced Community Quarantine due to Covid19 pandemic, and all work were suspended, unless you're a frontliners, I now have a lot of time in my life just to do nothing but binge watch YouTube. I used to watch quarantine vlogs until one Friday night, my twitter feed was filled with "2gether The Series". My nosy self, tried to check what's this hype all about.


Starting from first episode, til at end of the day, I already finished the first 9th out of 13th episodes. The remaining 4 episodes, I need to wait another 4 Fridays. I hate waiting, but I guess, this time, I don't have the choice because obviously I got hooked. Duh 🙄, who doesn't like Sarawat (played by Vachirawit Chiva-aree a.k.a. Bright). 


At first, I have no idea that Thailand's BL Series has this big audience in the Philippines 🇵🇭. But now, I do and I've become one of them.


Actors and Story:

You'll definitely easily fall in love with the actors of this series specially the leads. They're both handsomely attractive. You'll be easily glued to whatever device you're watching by simply staring at their faces (or should I say, I'm describing myself here because that's exactly what happened to me).


The story is not so complicated. Very light. That's what I like the most about it. Funny and most of all, dreamy. You know, you can always wish that you are Tine. You wanna be stared at by Sarawat all day. Or maybe, in my case, I wanna be Sarawat, and stare at Tine's innocent look and precious smile all the time.


Favorite Character:

My personal favorite would have to be Tine (played by Metawin Opas-iamkajorn a.k.a. Win). His character is very innocent and charming. I'm always attractive to cute boys with fair skin and petite or at least 5'6" and below height but definitely Win is an exception. He's towering 6ft. The heck?! Whatever! He's cute. That's what matters.


Attracted To The Following Actors:

Of course, Win and Bright



Chayakorn Jutamat (JJ) as Ohm (Tine's Friend)



Thanatsaran Samthonglai (Frank) as Phukong (Sarawat's Younger Brother)



Ratings: ★★★★☆


Premiered on 21 February 2020

Airs Every Fridays via GMMTV's YouTube account for their international fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment