Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice [2016]

March 26, 2016
Robinsons Movieworld, Cinema 6, EDSA Corner Ortigas Avenue, Quezon City


Ticket Price: PHP250.00

Released: March 25, 2016 (USA)

Staring: Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill

Directed by: Zack Snyder

I don't go to the plot of the story coz I don't have a talent to narrate what I saw. All I have to do here is notice and compare. But this time, I can't compare with previous movies of Batman nor Superman because this is my first time to watch their movie, so all I can do is just notice. LOL! So basically, this is not a review but just pure opinion. I don't do review, actually. Hahaha.. Leave them to the movie expert reviewers.

Spoiler alert: the key word is "Martha". Ironically, Clark Kent's adoptive mother and Bruce Wayne's mother have the same name. Interesting huh! Is it just co-incidental or already part of the story since the beginning?

What I like about this movie:
- The costume of Superman.
- Wonder Woman's entire appearance.

What I don't like about this movie:
- The costume of Batman.

Verdict: Rating 4.1/5

Best Part:
Wonder Woman's entrance and fight scenes. Super sexy and hot. I'd like to commend Jesse Eisenberg who played Lex Luthor for the brilliant acting. Very good. Clap clap for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment