PHP1.2M or USD23,000.00 Bill?

October 12, 2017

What would you do if you go out at night with couple of friends and your bill went to as much as PHP1.2M?

In the first place where this question came from? This is because of the recent facebook post from a guy (which was deleted later, so I guess I should not mention his name) with a total of 22 people went out for a drinking session, whose bill reached to a total of PHP1,199,855.36 which as of the moment, according to google conversion is USD23,336.68.

If I'm rich then is just nothing to me. So I don't be bothered. But if I'm poor, then why I'm here? Of course, they came here for fun and enjoy life to the fullest and the figures speaks for itself. If you didn't enjoy after that night then for sure, that night would be a hell of a nightmare.

How about you? What do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment