Life Sucks!

Why I couldn't contain myself to become less annoying? The hardest question that I don't have the answers. Yes I know that I'm annoying a lot. And everyone around me got annoyed by mere presence. Sucks right? That fact that I couldn't handle any longer.

I tried my hardest to be less annoying but to be honest, I CANNOT contain myself! That's the fact!

I can only noticed them when my 2 to 6 people I constantly message basically everyday, doesn't want to reply anymore. You knew that they've read your message because of the "read" indicator in your message box, then that's it. No response whatsoever.

One day, I badly needed an attention, I meant was a confirmation that I needed to hear or should I say would affect my decision making but the thing is, I got the reply but it says, "busy as of the moment". Some sort of saying, can't you get it? Get a life!

This is the main reason why I have so many social media accounts without my name on it, to keep myself busy, away from reality that I could not have real friends that could cope up with me.

It's like, if I die today, no one cares, and my existence doesn't matter.

By the ways, this blog was created just because I want to tell everyone anonymously what I felt, noticed, disappointments and everything I wanna say. There's no formula to follow.

Comment you opinion below!

No comments:

Post a Comment