A Quiet Place [2018]

April 16, 2018
Ayala Mall Abreeza, Cinema 4, J.P. Laurel Ave, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur

Starring
Emily Blunt as Evelyn Abbott
John Krasinski as Lee Abbott
Millicent Simmonds as Regan Abbott
Noah Jupe as Marcus Abbott

Directed by: John Krasinski
The Story (Please read the plot somewhere else)
Surviving in a soundless environment is kinda impossible but this movie is a hell of experience. Watching it in a cinema with full of people, but you can hear a simple whisper on the other end of the theater, that's how ridiculously silent this movie experience was. I must say, this was my very first time to watch a movie that even eating popcorn is not even advisable inside the cinema.

There's a scene that made me cry but I need to contain my emotion and would not inhale-exhale too much because they all can hear me because of silence.

The Actors
They're all good. Specially when I found out that the actress playing deaf in the movie is a real-life deaf. No wonder she's that good. Of course, the parents of the kids are real-life-couple Emily Blunt and John Krasinski.

Gosh..
I got bothered with the nail. I know it was meant to be there to add challenge but that made me feel like ugh..

Verdict
I love it! Satisfied! When you go out the cinema, you can now take a big breath and talk again.

Ratings: 5/5 ★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment