TharnType: The Series [2019]

April 25, 2020

Cast:
Suppasit Jongcheveevat (Mew) as Tharn Thara Kirigun
Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf) as Type Thiwat Phawattakun


I can consider this as my first ever BL Series that I've completed the entire season 1.

I'm hooked to BL Series already because of "2gether The Series", so, I've asked around what next series to watch should be and this series came out on top.


Actors and Story:

To start, I don't hate it but I also don't like it. I get it, they have followers. You can see the views each episodes. It's just that the acting was lame. I'm sorry but, it was so lame. Special mention the last episode during confrontations with Lhong (played by Kittipat Kaewcharoen a.k.a. Kaownah). Gosh, so cringey.

There were major factors that is questionable to me and against my principle and I was looking for better reason why they just wanna let it go away like the rape crime. That's it, just a punch? Then walk away? The heck?!

The topic is so deep. The drama is very heavy for me. No matter how heavy the drama be, I think I've cried for a couple of times only.

And a lot of kissing and sex. No wonder it is very popular. But I love the kissing part. They look very comfortable to each other. And it really feels like they're really together and kissing each other is part of their life.


Favorite Character:

My favorite would be Techno (played by Suttinut Uengtrakul a.k.a. Mild). A good friend and funny.


Attracted To The Following Actors:

Kanawut Traipipattanapong (Gulf) as Type

Suttinut Uengtrakul (Mild) as Techno

Kittipat Kaewcharoen (Kaownah) as Lhong


Ratings: ★★☆☆☆

Premiered on 07 October 2019
Ended on 06 January 2020
Just find it on YouTube 

No comments:

Post a Comment